* You may not sing in the bathtub.
* Fireworks stores may not sell fireworks to Pennsylvania
* A person is not eligible to become Governor if he/she has participated in a duel.
* Any motorist who
sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends
with the countryside, and let the horses pass. If the horses appear skittish, the motorist must take his car apart, piece
by piece, and hide it under the nearest bushes.
* Ministers are forbidden from performing marriages when either the bride
or groom is drunk.
* No more than two packages of beer at a time may be purchased, unless you are buying from an official
All liquor stores must be run by the state.
* Motorized vehicles are not to be sold on Sundays.
* You may not catch a fish with your hands.
* You may not catch a fish by any body part except the mouth.
is not to be used to catch fish.
* Though you do not need a fishing license to fish on your own land, a hunting license
is required to hunt on your own land.
* Allentown: There is a ban on men becoming aroused in public.
* Carlisle: In
the middle of town, one must pay a fee of $50 dollars a year to park on a particular block. At night, however, the cars must
be moved for street cleaning. This law is enforced even if snow or ice prevents the cars from being moved.
One's pants may be worn no lower than five inches below the waist.
* Danville: All fire hydrants must be checked one hour
before all fires.
* Millville: One may not shoot any dog that is found wandering the streets. The sale of alcohol is prohibited.
* Morrisville: It is required that a woman have a permit to wear cosmetics.
* Newtown: Every outlet or switch (which
can be purchased for 59 cents) that is installed requires an electrical inspection fee of 1 dollar and 33 cents.
It is still illegal to bring a donkey or a mule onto a trolley car. No one is allowed to sleep on a refrigerator.
Park: You cannot walk backwards eating peanuts in front of the Barnstormers Auditorium during a performance.
Horses are not to be tied to parking meters.
* No trailering full dressers behind RV's